Monday, January 5, 2009

Backpack Gift set Class...

Ok, so I have been doing something over the past couple of days...lol..


Here is a sneak peak at part of what we will be making at my class on Monday 12th JAN. Its a cute little backpack, with a co ordinating note pad, pen and card (not shown). You will also have left over supplies for you to do with what you like.


Come and join me for a night of creative fun..





Where: Baranduda Community centre

Time: 7pm

Cost:$15.00

RSVP: By Sat 10th, booking is essential
to ensure I have enough kits for everyone

What to bring: If you have it could you please bring your
cutter, scissors and adhesives. I will supply
everything else and light refreshments.

A selection of colours, design series papers and stamps will be available to choose from on the night, or you can nominate on booking, first in best dressed. Email me now to save your spot...

Happy Stamping,
Corina

1 comment:

The Billing family said...

Oh how cute. If I lived closer, I'd come along for sure!!!

hope you get a full house.

Sam (PD)