Monday, February 16, 2009

16th Of Feb...Never a good news day

Well it appears that no good news comes our way on Feb 16th....

Two years ago today I rushed my little man to hospital lifeless, as it turned out we were told he was type 1 diabetic, he would be insulin dependent for life. Although it has changed our life dramatically it has not hindered it and we do what is needed to get by, but today's date and the emotion I felt on that day 2 years again never leaves my mind, it still brings me to tears thinking about it.

But today another blow to our family, Hubby went to work today as normal only to return home at 9am with the news that his company has gone into administration and he and 499 other employees no long have employment and there is no money to pay them any entitlements etc... So with me not working and now him, I may soon have to face the fact that we my loose our dream home. But I have not given up hope yet, my SU business is still making me some money and I will not give into the bad news day that we have come to know as Feb 16th. I am teaching a class tonight and I am determine to enjoy it.

Thanks for reading,
Til next time....Happy Stamping...
Corina

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh babe ... hugs. I'm thinking of you! We went through this at the beginning of last year - around New Years - and it totally sucked. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help!

Rachel said...

So sorry to hear your news Corina, I hope your hubby can find something else soon, and that your SU business keeps bringing in some $ in the meantime!

Big hugs babe,

Pepper

smauge said...

oh big hugs Corina, keep your chin up - you never know whats's around the corner. I know how hard it is in dark times but the universe won't throw anything at you that you can't handle.